Search This Blog or The Web

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Solitude..

Smoking in my balcony after along time..
At 12 in the night... Enjoying the solitude.. The lonely street lights speaking to me...
Meeting after a long time... The iPod is playing the track "Firefly" of the Korean movie 'The Classic"..

This loneliness used to strangle me a long time back.. Now.. its just a good friend.. a friend who never leaves me.. who never betrays me.. When i embrace it, it takes me and my emotions far far away.. in the memories.. in the dreams i shared with her..

T was the Second best thing that happened in my life.... Out of no where she came into my life. embraced me and we started a journey of our own..
August'2005 to December'2010 and still continuing, having formed a remarkable future.. lots of dream.. wit happiness and trust..

The best thing in our relationship is that it is perfect as it is the height of imperfection... we fought till the bream.. we loved.. we cried together and we shared a dream.. a dream of becoming ONE..

I still remember our first meet... Never did I knew then, the girl who was sitting a bit away from me, responding to my blank stares, would be my means of living.. Yet I knew this, that yes.. she was the one....

When she first met me, she tried her best, not to love me.. but alas! Like me.. she fell in a maze which has no wayout ( we both tried.... but couldn't) ......

She was the girl, the most beautiful ever ( according to me ) and we had something called love at first sight.... But the relation that we hold together now is the result of endless efforts and unquestioned faith and respect that both of us had for eachother.. and trust me.. still today...  after six and a half years.. my heart still thumps at the first sight of her..

Every year.. we have a season of fights.. when, we fight like hell.. and trust me when i say hell, i mean it.... Then comes a phase of separation after which, we both confront that we can't live apart.. It seems very foolish and it is! Yet the memories of those times makes me have a good laugh when they come in my mind..

Well.. thats what my relationship status is at this moment.. No-one knows or have seen the future.. Neither have I..

But I know this much.. my story will be incomplete without her...

Love you a lot T!



 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mamaimamaiits just awesome.....cant think of the fact dat,,in todays wrld of so much hatred lust n fakeness...dere can xsist TRUE LOVE....bhai u r a great human being...nt becoz u love her bt becoz u r TRUE to ur feelings for her....hatss off

Anonymous said...

amazingly amazing....

Anonymous said...

Nice one (:
Fits you well.

Dayita said...

love never changes only people do..its good to see u ppl not change..