Search This Blog or The Web

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ode to Love

Love, O Love.. Oh mighty love.. kindy tell me how
Ye know no rule yet seem so right, I know not what art thou
When you surpass the world seems new, in you I find my soul
You haveth no begin, you haveth no end.. you haveth no distict goal
Yet you burn the heart so bad, as if a forest at fire..
The life is full of dreams and wishes, it's you whom i admire

She makes me feel that i'm at heaven, she touches me and i am shocked
She takes away my breathe alas! The ego of a man is mocked
Her eyes as deep as the ocean so blue, her lips make rose turn shy
Her voice so sweet as the singing lark, I love her i know not why...
She walks in my dreams, she makes me feel shiver, she does not let me sleep
Oh what pain i have to bear, her absence makes me weepLove
Oh love, Oh mighty love i thank you for being in my life

You made me love her.. you taught me to live.. you made me have my wife.. 



-- Dedicated to the one I love..

I will love you forever .......


2 comments:

Satyaki said...

Love..the way described by you..can only be felt..it's pure,serene..and divine.You will always be with her..and I wish GOD just heard me..!!

PS One 10 said...

thnx bhai... ur words mean a great deal to me